Want to work for an award-winning tech company? Then, join Trulia! We are honored to announce that Zillow Group, Trulia’s parent company, has been ranked #6 on Fortune’s list of Best Workplaces in Tech. This marks the second year in a row that we’ve been recognized by Fortune for building an exceptional tech workplace, and we are especially proud of this award because it is based on employee feedback.
At Trulia, we work hard to harbor a collaborative culture, and we continuously invest in employee development through ongoing technical training, free online coding classes and more.
In 2017, we shipped dozens of new products and features, continued to double down on our investments in machine learning and AI, and have opened our office doors to host more and more industry conversations.
On top of that, our employees receive competitive and comprehensive benefits that reflect what’s important to them and their families, including:
- Paid parental leave (16 weeks fully paid maternity and eight weeks parental)
- Free breast milk shipping for nursing mothers traveling for work
- ZG R&R Sabbatical Program after seven years of service
- 401 (k) matching
- Generous paid time off
- 100% company-paid premium health coverage, and 80% of dependent premiums
- Pet insurance
- Stand-up and treadmill desks
- Gym reimbursement
- $10,000 per employee towards the expense related to the adoption of a child
We are proud of what we have accomplished as a real estate company in the tech space, and there is still more we plan to do. Want to be a part of what we create next? Check out current job openings here.