Trulia is happy to share that for the second year in a row its parent company, Zillow Group, has been named one of Fortune’s Best Workplaces for Parents! The award is based on anonymous employee feedback, as well as benefits that help mothers and fathers participate fully in their organizations.
We take great pride that our company culture and perks reflect what’s most important to our employees and their families. We are committed to providing a benefits program that is both competitive and comprehensive, with a strong focus on encouraging work-life balance for all employees, whether you work for Trulia or another brand.
Our award-winning family benefits program is designed to help mothers, fathers and prospective parents maintain work-life balance and spend plenty of time with their loved ones. Some of our family-friendly benefits include:
- 16 weeks paid maternity leave
- 8 weeks paid parental leave
- $1,000 “Baby Bucks” to help new parents purchase the essentials
- $10,000 per employee towards the expenses related to the adoption of a child
- Free breast milk shipping for working mothers on business trips
- Fully-equipped nursing rooms with hospital-grade pumps and fridges
- Infertility care fully covered under Zillow Group’s healthcare plan
- Free backup childcare
Interested in joining us? Check out our jobs page for current openings.