Modern homes are like the sports cars of the real estate world. With sleek lines, floor-to-ceiling windows, and open floor plans, these bold living spaces are the perfect backdrop for a sunset soiree, late-night DJ party, or even a relaxing evening at home. But life in the fast lane can cost a pretty penny, especially if you’re looking at modern homes for sale in Los Angeles, CA.
We’ve found five modern homes for sale at a variety of price points, and we challenge you to guess the listing price of each home. (Here’s a hint: The prices range from less than $400K to more than $6 million!)
Want to know more about the featured homes? Find out more information and browse their galleries below!
- Townhome with clean lines and a large backyard in Denver, CO: 3231 W. 21st Ave., Denver, CO 80211
- Furnished beauty just blocks from the beach in Naples, FL: 630 111th Ave. N, Naples, FL 34108
- Linear architecture and floor-to-ceiling windows in Hinsdale, IL: 900 S. Elm St., Hinsdale, IL 60521
- Bauhaus oasis with walls of glass in Washington, DC: 3025 Arizona Ave. NW, Washington, DC 20016
- Contemporary mountain tiny home in Wilson, WY: 2780 N. Moose Wilson Road #1, Wilson, WY 83014