Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Liquidated Damages All Locations : Nationwide Real Estate Advice

  • All712K
  • Local Info60K
  • Home Buying261K
  • Home Selling44K
  • Market Conditions26K

Activity 313
Showing results for Liquidated Damages [Clear search]
Tue Jul 18, 2017
Marianne asked:
I've asked my Seller for an Extension of two weeks to await the funding for my Secondary Loan. My Primary Loan has been Approved, and the Secondary Loan (a govt loan program) is j...
0 votes 59 answers Share Flag
Mon Jul 17, 2017
Barbra.wooldridge asked:
Thu Jul 13, 2017
Hannah asked:
Wed Mar 22, 2017
Karinatapia23 asked:
We made an offer they(seller) gave us a counteroffer we offered another amount they accepted and have signed. We also gave a $1000 check that our agent told us was needed. Can I back ou...
0 votes 137 answers Share Flag
Thu Sep 15, 2016
Deepakpatelrising asked:
We put a non-contingent offer that was accepted.
We attempted to cancel the contract the very next day before paying escrow money.
The house is back in market on MLS.

Now, the seller (...
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Jul 12, 2016
Cranky asked:
What's everyone's experience with Redfin as a service? I have no objtection to agents getting paid standard commissions, I'm just curious what other peopple have to say.
0 votes 82 answers Share Flag
Thu May 12, 2016
Looking asked:
We decided to buy a house, made an offer, offer was accepted , the appraisal was good, the loan processing started. But if we have decide to walk away from the deal, What will I loose, ...
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Tue Jan 19, 2016
Lakekool asked:
How can Fannie Mae ask me to sign this contract when the property is not livable ... signing it stating it will be occupied with a certificate of occupancy. A $10,000 to seller as liquidated ...
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Sat Sep 5, 2015
michelle.hoang asked:
Back in July, opened escrow for a house. We paid top dollar for this house and are not happy since record does not show the additional permitted 400sqft. We cancelled escrow 7 days lat...
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Mon Aug 24, 2015
SQTran asked:
...why would a seller or bank accept a CASH offer that is lower than my offer? Does my lender not pay the seller or bank the full amount when the escrow closes? So why is a CASH offer p...
0 votes 16 answers Share Flag
Tue Jun 16, 2015
DianaOGrady asked:
We have a contract that states my home is to be closed on July 12 2013. A standard CAR line d.We had a house to buy that has fallen apart. I am sick over all of this and have a heart c...
0 votes 15 answers Share Flag
Sun May 17, 2015
To5555 asked:
I am selling a house in Georgia. The original closing date was beginning of May. However the buyer asked for extension due to a missing file for bank underwriting for a week. I agree...
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Apr 10, 2015
Calvin Nguyen asked:
We made $3000.00 deposit for the house we made offer. We could not get the loan and our escrow expired. We signed extend 2 weeks escrow, paid $50per day. And still could not get loan. T...
0 votes 12 answers Share Flag
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...
Search Advice
Search