Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

How To... in Westchester County : Real Estate Advice

  • All168
  • Local Info9
  • Home Buying99
  • Home Selling16
  • Market Conditions4

Activity 4
Fri Apr 16, 2010
Joseph Bulfamante asked:
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sat Jun 13, 2009
Mike Stanley answered:
Hello Rea,

Your Bank Manager was probably referring to a 203K loan in which the bank will loan you money based on what the value of the house will be after the renovation is complete. You should speak with a mortgage broker who is experienced in 203K loans as they will be able to give better detail and provide you with their guildlines.

I can tell you that my buyers that have used them, found them to be very helpful in assisting with renovation cost. Just remember that this will be an addition to your loan, so take only what you need. I have some names of exeperienced mortgage brokers if you need assistance.

(315) 664 - 2300
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Oct 28, 2008
Dallas Texas answered:
I dont understand your question however you can go to county tax records if you have the street address.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Sep 1, 2009
Carmen Di Biase answered:
The local multiple listing service keeps all of the statistics. You can try there first.
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Search Advice