West York : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Tim Moore, Real Estate Pro in Kitty Hawk, NC
Tim Moore answered:
i I want to sell me house on sales agreement to my tenent, she wants to check for for firtst time home buyer programs with assisstance,
She needs to speak to some mortgage brokers and you need to speak to a lawyer to draw up the paperwork. Good luck.
0 votes Share Flag Thu May 24, 2012 Financing in West York
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Pennsylvania > York County > West York
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer