Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Curb Appeal in West Virginia : Real Estate Advice

  • All63
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying38
  • Home Selling11
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 1
Tue Sep 25, 2007
Ute Ferdig answered:
Brandy. You need to see an attorney as soon as possible. Any legal remedy you may have has to be claimed within a certain. Since you purchased 4 years ago, you need to act quickly to make sure you do not miss a statute of limitations dead line. The statute of limitations is different in each state and it depends on what the cause of action is. As soon as you read this, call an attorney and make an appointment. Good luck. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice