Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in Wayne State : Real Estate Advice

  • All4
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Tue Apr 22, 2008
Lisa Bender answered:
So, you have a lease option and you want to basically sublet the place to hopefully clear a profit? You need a good mortgage consultant and boy do I have a good one. He specializes in investment properties and things of that nature. He's the kind of guy that thinks out of the box. Give me a call or drop me an email, I will put you in touch with the right people ... no obligation, just good advice. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice