Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Walden : Real Estate Advice

  • All14
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 7
Thu Nov 29, 2012
Alison Hillman answered:
Andrea Pannell,

You can contact the listing agent who will be able to help you learn more about that specific property (and probably will know a lot about similar properties in the area). To find an agent, just click on the yellow button on the property's Trulia listing and you will be able to start a dialogue.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help with anything else. I am happy to be a resource for you. Good luck with the search!

Ali, Trulia Voices Community Manager
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Sep 15, 2012
Maria Cipollone answered:
Underwriters can ask for anything before they authorized your mortgage. Just try to write a letter explaining why did your spouse have to remove your name from the other property. Normally they will be able to understand and give the loan. If you do not get the financing, you are entitle to get your deposit back.

Best of Luck,

Maria Cipollone
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Jul 5, 2012
allan erps,ABR,SFR answered:
$135 per month is the answer! Need any additional information or would like to set up an appointment please get back to me. Regards Allan

Allan Erps, ABR,SFR,C.O.R.E.
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
BHG Rand Realty
95 S Middletown Rd
Nanuet, NY 10954
VM(24 Hours) 845-624-8100 X141
Cell Phone/Text 845-304-3040
Fax# 845-624-7137
My Email:
For the latest in Buyers and Sellers Resources,
visit my website at;
or find me on Trulia at;
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Jan 18, 2012
Phil Rotondo answered:
Please be more specific as to which condos.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Nov 26, 2010
Ryan Smith answered:
Hi Sidney,

It is a deposit, the purpose of a deposit is normally to help offset costs for holding the property off the market. If they are able to rent it out, they may give it back. If it doesn't state anything in the agreement you may have cause to get it back. I would consult an attorney if they refuse to return the deposit.

Good Luck
Chris Blasic
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Jul 30, 2008
Yara Roussos answered:
We do of course need to consider style, sq. ft, lot size...For newer records show bi-levels selling from the high 200,000's to the mid 300,000's. For colonial style homes, you will be looking closer to 400,000 and up. In the sorrounding area of Walden I have seen some very good values, such as newer colonials or cape cods with much to offer, selling the the lower 300,000's. To view all available listings, please visit my site at or call anytime at
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Walden Zip Codes