Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

University District : Real Estate Advice

  • All9
  • Local Info4
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions2

Activity 2
Mon Jun 25, 2012
Haig Istamboulian answered:

Yes usually an association refers to the Condo Association for condos and a Homeowner's Association for a neighborhood of homes.

Installing mesh inside the wrough iron fence sounds like an issue that will need the approval of the association. Find out if you have an association and then write a letter asking permission to put mesh inside the iron fence. That way you have it in writing in case of any future isses.

Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. My contact information is below.

Thank you,

Elias Realty
(248) 379-6547
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat May 1, 2010
Tonya Aubert answered:

Currently, the property located at 18635 Warrington Drive is not actively listed for sale in the MLS. However, the most recent sale of the property at 18635 Warrington Drive was for $211,257.00 on 7/21/2009. Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns regarding this property.

Tonya Chakkour
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice