Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in Ulster County : Real Estate Advice

  • All11
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying6
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 4
Wed Jul 14, 2010
Thom Colby answered:
This is not a Real Estate question, it is a Legal question. You need to consult with an attorney.

Best of luck,

Thom Colby
Southern CA
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Sun Feb 9, 2014
Crestico Realty answered:
Hi Jessica,
You can always contact your local lenders servicing department and ask them to connect you with their REO agents.
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Tue Mar 3, 2009
Janine Bowen answered:
I am an REO agent in New Paltz, NY with extensive experience in the process from pre-foreclosure, through post-sale and would be happy to share my insights and expertise with you for your project. I work with many banks, mortgage companies and loan servicing companies, as well as property preservation companies, vendors and auction companies. Please feel free to contact me at ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Feb 4, 2017
Deborah London answered:
Your best bet to find a foreclosure to purchase is to establish a good relationship with a REALTOR. In our state, the sellers pay the REALTOR fee so there is no fee for our services to you, the Buyer. If you email me I'd be happy to connect you with a local agent in your area. Me email address is or you can go to my website listed below! ... more
0 votes 20 answers Share Flag
Search Advice