Rentals in Tracy : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


John Keating, Real Estate Pro in Alameda, CA
John Keating answered:
how do I complete rental application online?? I was told by an agent to apply online. However, I see no options on the website.
Hi Mollie,
Try calling Jordan-Johnson Property Management and ask for Jenna Ridge 209-836-9620. Have a great day!

John Keating
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 27, 2013 Rentals in Tracy
Henry Brooks, Real Estate Pro in Ripon, CA
Henry Brooks answered:
we moved 7 years ago squatters moved in we get an eviction letter how do we fix
You should simply call the company sending you the notice and let them know you moved 7 years ago! If you still own the property, contact the local PD and have those squatters removed.. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Mar 19, 2013 Rentals in Tracy
Jackie Minya…, Real Estate Pro in Tracy, CA
Jackie Minyard answered:
We are looking for Property Manager for Mountain House property with good track record and competitive rate.
I'd Contact Kelli Salas with RWM Property Management (209) 814-2035
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 28, 2013 Rentals in Tracy
Lisa Aguilera, Real Estate Pro in Tracy, CA
Lisa Aguilera answered:
lawyer recommendation
Hi Hollie,

A great attorney here in Tracy is Chad Wood at Willbanks and Wood. You can reach him at 209-830-9191

Lisa Aguilera
Keller Williams Realty
The Aguilera Real Estate Te ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Dec 15, 2012 Rentals in Tracy
Hollie, Home Buyer in Tracy, CA
Hollie asked:
where to file eviction? My rental property is in Tracy.

Where and how to file eviction?

I checked
but it's not clear
0 votes Share Flag Thu Sep 13, 2012 Rentals in 95376
Tina Lam, Real Estate Pro in San Jose, CA
Tina Lam answered:
How do you find out if the home you're about to rent is in foreclosure?
You can ask the listing agent for the rental, ask the homeowner, or check the county title report.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Oct 5, 2012 Rentals in 95377
Rocky G.H. H…, Real Estate Pro in Ripon, CA
Rocky G.H. Hawrysz answered:
How do you find out if the home you're about to rent is in foreclosure?
Contact a Realtor or check with the County Recorders Office.

I hope this helps,


Without Question, Committed to Your Success!"
Rocky G.H. Hawrysz, Realtor
Prudential Ca ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Aug 18, 2012 Rentals in 95377
John Morris,  in Ripon, CA
John Morris answered:
I am planning on moving to Tracy end of July. I am having a hard time finding rentals online. I must not be looking on the right websites. Help?
I always tell people to check Liberty Property Management and Craigslist. LPM is one of the largest property managers in the valley and CL has a lot of self-managed rentals on there.
... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jun 22, 2012 Rentals in Tracy
Alex Zachari…, Real Estate Pro in Escalon, CA
Alex Zachariou answered:
I am looking for a house to rent in Hidden Lake, 2500 sq ft or more. Were looking to to move ASAP, possibly May 1st or the middle of may.
Feel free to call me at 209-818-6699 so I can try and further assist you.Thanks
0 votes Share Flag Tue Apr 24, 2012 Rentals in Tracy
Rocky G.H. H…, Real Estate Pro in Ripon, CA
Rocky G.H. Hawrysz answered:
We received a notice to occupant
Contact the owner. Make sure they are honest with you.

Best regards,


Rocky G.H. Hawrysz
Prudential California Realty
(209) 444-6610 Direct
(209) 433-2000 Fax
rocky@p ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Feb 19, 2012 Rentals in Tracy
David Burnham,  in Washington, DC
David Burnham answered:
Is it legal and normal for a home owner to ask for copies of your Social Security Card, Pay Check Stubs and W2s?
If you are renting from them, then yes, they can ask for pay stubs and w2s. I am not sure about social security card in California.
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jun 5, 2011 Rentals in 95391
Tara-Nicholle…, Real Estate Pro in Alameda, CA
Tara-Nicholle Nelson answered:
The house we are renting is in foreclosure. Due to be sold at the courthouse in 16 days. What if any rights do I have?
First, you should find out if there are any rent or eviction control/tenant's right ordinances in your town - there should be a County housing office you can get in touch with to f ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat May 8, 2010 Rentals in 95377
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > San Joaquin County > Tracy > Rentals in Tracy
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer