Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

General Area in Tracy : Real Estate Advice

  • All462
  • Local Info34
  • Home Buying221
  • Home Selling10
  • Market Conditions19

Activity 16
Tue Jan 3, 2012
Lance King answered:
A seller's credit is typically one for non-recurring closing costs (NRCC) that is handled through escrow. Your contractor shouldn't have anything to do with this. It should be (have been) handled by your agent/broker as part of the negotiations on the transaction.

Best Regards,

Lance King/Owner-Managing Broker
DRE# 01384425
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Fri Aug 26, 2011
Lacey Fisher answered:
If the property was deeded to your wife, and the deed was recorded with the county your wife should be the legal owner. Any further transfers in title would require a notarized signature from your wife. You can probably find title information for the property on the county website where the property is located. That will tell you if there have been any changes she is not aware of. As for it being on the market, if it is listed with a multiple listing service it is likely posted online so a quick search would probably tell you. ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Wed Sep 29, 2010
John Juarez answered:

Can you rent to someone who has a foreclosure in the last two years? Absolutely! Should you rent to this person? That is a different question and you need to your own due diligence as a landlord to answer it.
Will the file bankruptcy? We do not know this person. We do not know there financial capabilities, strengths or weakness. That is an impossible question for us to answer.

If they declare bankruptcy, do they have the right to stop paying rent? That sounds like a technical legal question that you should address to an attorney
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Jul 12, 2010
Jackie Minyard answered:
I do not know how much it would cost. But I would recommend Adams Pools in Pleasanton.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Aug 25, 2011
David Cheung answered:
I would suggest you visit a home with Solar screens first. I am not a big fan of them because they darken the house quit a bit.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Aug 25, 2011
I don't have the answer to that, but if you go by a pool supply store they can help you. If you want a good company to just clean and upkeep the pool I highly recommend Blue Lagoon Pool Service. They even service liner pools ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun May 23, 2010
David asked:
Wed Apr 7, 2010
Rocky G.H. Hawrysz answered:
Hi Bjean,

The Tracy Press is probably the best place to look:

Many Condos are privately owned and rented. You'll likely find more information here. If you’re interested in purchasing a Condo make sure to contact a Realtor.

Best regards,

"Rocky" G.H. Hawrysz
Prudential California Realty
(209) 444-6610 - Direct Office
License # 01468373
... more
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Aug 10, 2010
Rocky G.H. Hawrysz answered:
Hi Michelle,

This is a good web site to visit:

Let me know if it helps you.

Best regards,

"Rocky" G.H. Hawrysz, Realtor®, Broker Associate, e-PRO®, ABR®
Prudential California Realty
(209) 444-6610 - Direct Office Line
( Lic.: 01468373
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Sat Nov 22, 2008
Sharon Camilleri answered:
That's a great question! You can find some different homes that are for sale and view them individually by scheduling an appointment to view inside of them. There is a good possibility that I may even have a copy of the original floor plans on file. I will definitely check into this and send them your way when I locate them. Edgewood is a good community. Feedback on that area is always positive. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat May 10, 2008
Lance answered:
"The Urban Reserve designation is applied to relatively large, contigu-ous,
geographic areas where comprehensive planning must occur
prior to urbanization. The purpose of assigning the Urban Reserve
designation to these large, undeveloped areas rather than specific land
use designations to various parcels is to provide guidance regarding
the vision and types of land uses allowed while still allowing flexibil-ity
in location of these uses."

"While not included in the statistical profiles, all Urban Reserves are
likely to include schools, community facilities such as places of wor-ship,
public facilities and/or parks and open spaces. The statistical
profiles are guidelines for the approximate mix of land uses."
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Apr 3, 2008
Eric Bryant answered:
This is a link to the downloadable general Plan for the city. It may help you with some of your questions. You can also surf through the website itself and get some good info. It is a well developed website by the city of Tracy. Anything I can do please let me know. I have over 300 Realtors in my company and with those types of resources; I can usually get answers to any question from Fresno to Napa. 209-758-3113 or Best of luck, it is a great time to buy in the Central Valley! "The Coach"
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Nov 23, 2016
Stan Mikhalsky answered:
Use the public records. Go to property appraisal clerk's office. Make an inquiry. They will provide you with information.
0 votes 15 answers Share Flag
Fri Aug 31, 2007
Patrick answered:
I grew up in Tracy and since I moved there in 1992 there have been a lot of changes to the amount of family oriented neighborhoods. In general, south of Schulte Blvd holds an abundance of developments built from the 90's or sooner. At the southern most part of Tracy either to the far West (towards the Safeway Depot) or the far East (near the Defense Depot) has the nicest homes in Tracy hands down. If you can get into a place there or near there within the lower to middle price range you should enjoy a solid return on your investment. Happy House Hunting ~ Patrick ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Fri Feb 20, 2015
Proflatfee answered:
Search Advice
General Area in Tracy Zip Codes