Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Sunny Slope : Real Estate Advice

  • All6
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 1
Wed Dec 12, 2012
Royce Simmonds answered:
The typical policy for renters from most insurance companies is an inexpensive monthly policy that covers the loss of contents in the home if there is a fire and other issues. Since the contents, furniture, clothing, appliances only are covered (not the home itself), the monthly premiums are fairly low. I have seen it as low as $ 17.00 per month for $ 50,000 in contents coverage. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice