Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Tech Tips in Stockton : Real Estate Advice

  • All468
  • Local Info50
  • Home Buying187
  • Home Selling17
  • Market Conditions14

Activity 1
Fri May 2, 2008
Deborah Madey answered:
A Realtor who specializes in foreclsoure sales would be able to help. You can also check w/ the county office, or sheriff office.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice