Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Stevenson Ranch : Real Estate Advice

  • All26
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying9
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 6
Mon Apr 15, 2013
Richard Schulman answered:
Contact the City where the property is located. They should offer free help for tenants.

0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Wed Nov 17, 2010
Anna M Brocco answered:
In order to see if you qualify for a loan, it's best to visit/contact any qualified loan officer(s)--after reviewing your overall finances, the loan officer can make a determination regarding qualifications--then go from there. ... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Tue Jul 19, 2011
Amir H. Kazemzadeh answered:
Foreclosures are pretty streamlined. Once the seller accepts your offer, you are looking at moving in between 30 - 45 days. I have not seen any take longer than that unless there was some issue on getting or funding the loan on the buyer's side. Believe me, the lender wants to get rid of that house as soon as possible. They are in the business of doing loans, not having a portfolio of homes. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.


Amir H. Kazemzadeh
President, Real Estate and Mortgage Broker
DRE License 01813512, NMLS 309986
Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, OREA License AG029627
ASAP Real Estate Services • an ASAP RES, Inc. Company • DRE License 01862782, NMLS 322735 • "SERVING ALL (APPRAISALS, LOANS, AND LISTINGS) OF YOUR REAL ESTATE NEEDS"
26504 Bouquet Canyon Road, Suite 227
Santa Clarita, CA 91350-2353
818.674.2043 Cell
661.999.3328 Fax
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Jun 10, 2010
Joe Nernberg answered:
I have had the pleasure of working with some very good Realtors (and a few rotten ones). Please try Bonnie Sterling at (805) 217-0746 and Dianne Pawlowski at (818) 470-5862.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Mar 25, 2015
M.D.J answered:
Yes, that can work although you could ask the employer for their copy to help you out because depending on what type of tax deferred deductions you have your w-2 could show more than what shows on the tax returns.

Any further lending questions, let me know.

Good luck
... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Thu Jul 16, 2009
Monique and Joe Carrabba answered:
Hello Sam,

You might want to look into FHA loan as you can put down as little as 3%. The federal goverment has just voted on.
The new law which provides a refundable tax credit of up to $7500 for the purchase of a first home was signed into law on July 30 by President Bush. It is refundable, like the EIC. But it must be added to the tax of tax returns for the 15 following years at $500 per year. The taxpayer must not have owned a home during the 3 year period prior to the purchase of the home for which the credit applies.


Monique Carrabba
Keller Williams Wilshire
The Reavis Group
... more
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Stevenson Ranch Zip Codes