Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Quality of Life in Stamford : Real Estate Advice

  • All216
  • Local Info29
  • Home Buying63
  • Home Selling8
  • Market Conditions7

Activity 2
Fri Sep 4, 2009
Fred Griffin answered:
Your Homeowners' or Condominium Association can explore taking legal action against Members who violate Restrictive Covenants or Condominium Rules.

Lawbreakers can be reported to City Code Enforcement and / or to the Police.

Illegally parked vehicles can be reported to the Police.

Child Endangerment can be reported to Family Services.

The Media (Newspapers / TV) may have an interest in "Obnoxious Neighbors".

See an Attorney for Legal Advice.

Best wishes,
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Tue Nov 18, 2008
Leo Cardoso answered:
Hi Linda,

The Stamford Hospital has applied to demolish 12 properties on Finney Lane, Spruce Street and Alden Street. This is part of their expansion plans. They have been purchasing surrounding homes for a while now, over 30 homes so far. They have not yet confirmed how they'll use the land, but only that it's part of their expansion plans.

Leo Cardoso
Modern Egde Realty
Full Service at 3.5% Commission
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice