Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Financing in South Houston : Real Estate Advice

  • All6
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Mon Feb 22, 2010
Vista Real Estate answered:
In order to get a VA loan, all you need to do is have your DD214 available and find a mortgage company that is VA certified. Contact Danny @ 713-824-8589. He's an experienced loan officer and can help with any questions you may have. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Financing in South Houston Zip Codes