Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in SoMa : Real Estate Advice

  • All75
  • Local Info9
  • Home Buying27
  • Home Selling4
  • Market Conditions8

Activity 4
Fri Mar 15, 2013
BayAreaHomeRebate answered:

Oh how much I would love to be your REALTOR...but I'm in Fairfield. I'm sure you will find an agent that can help you on your sale. If not, let me know and I can refer one over to you.

If you want some investment property here in Solano County let me know..

Have a great weekend.

... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Fri Jan 22, 2016
Jed Lane answered:
There are many factors that will need to be addressed. The best thing for you to do is find out what your parcel is zoned now. If you can, determine the "use code" also. Then contact the planning department with your questions. If it is easy you cna follow through and get it done yourself. This would be if the parcel is zoned for residential and you can change the use code.
There can be so many issues that will come up like is it up to code and in habitable condition, is it in any of the restricted zones where the production, distribution and repair facilities take precedence. It could also be ini a zone where new offices are prohibited. If any of these are the case you might be able to apply for variance or conditional use and go forward. You also might need to make improvements and hire an architect, engineer or attorney. But no reason not to ask.
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sat Feb 13, 2010
Aaron answered:
Tue Mar 4, 2008
Scott Pierce answered:
Depends. You can contact us via our website and we'll let you know what we think. If selling is right for you, your property will never look so beautiful or be seen by more people than with us.

And we have a mortgage agent/cpa on our team who will crunch the numbers for you at no obligation or cost.
... more
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Search Advice