Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Signal Hill : Real Estate Advice

  • All9
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying4
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 4
Sat Aug 29, 2015
Erik Bottema answered:

More than likely you will not be able to. You could write up a seperate contract and make your parents sign that. I could refer you to a great lender I deal with on a regular basis. However, if you would like my help, I am an honest and down to earth realtor.

As a bonus, I will credit you up to 1% of the home price back through escrow on any home purchase of over 125,000! This could save you thousands!
Call or text me anytime...

Erik Bottema, Realtor
Meridian Capital Real Estate
DRE #01895909, Member SRAR, NAR, CAR

Cell: (818) 426-1700
PO Box 311, La Canada, CA 91012
... more
0 votes 28 answers Share Flag
Mon May 19, 2014
Carmen Di Biase answered:
If it is a Real Estate Owned (REO), you must call the listing agent or your buyer agent. Foreclosure banks and their servicing companies do not deal directly with buyers.
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Mon May 19, 2014
Jeffrey Kropp answered:
check the VA website
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Fri Feb 6, 2015
Christopher Walker answered:
Hire an agent to represent you and provide this advice directly. As a first time buyer, attempting to do this on your own may be a serious mistake. Especially in the Long Beach area where 1 street can make a world of difference in the future value of your investment. The same holds true for most areas and would be a hard lesson to learn on your own. Find a great agent and stick with them. It may be one of the most important decisions you make. Good luck to you in any case. ... more
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Signal Hill Zip Codes