Foreclosure in Shingle Springs : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Keith Manson-…,  in Milwaukee, WI
Keith Manson- Metro Milwaukee Wisconsin answered:
we are behind 3 payments/upside down/debtors hounding/what would you suggest?
I would contact your lender and try to apply for a modification. It will depend on you income , your current mortgage payment and your outstanding debt. The best way to start is by co ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 12, 2013 Foreclosure in Shingle Springs
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > El Dorado County > Shingle Springs > Foreclosure in Shingle Springs
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer