Sheridan : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Joe Shoemaker, Real Estate Pro in Indianapolis, IN
Joe Shoemaker answered:
Do I need a signature from my ex-husband as the seller on closing papers from an Assumption Loan when the Quitclaim Deed is recorded in my name only?
Time to call your favorite real estate attorney.

Good luck.

Joe Shoemaker
Principal Broker, REALTOR®
MacDuff Realty Group, LLC
317 413.8501
0 votes Share Flag Sat Feb 20, 2010 Home Buying in 46069
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Indiana > Hamilton County > Sheridan
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer