Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Sheepshead Bay : Real Estate Advice

  • All115
  • Local Info9
  • Home Buying37
  • Home Selling4
  • Market Conditions5

Activity 43
Fri Apr 10, 2009
Gail Gladstone answered:
Please ask your attorney what your legal options are; Realtors are not allowed to provide legal advice.

If the agent handling the sale is a Realtor, you may want to contact his/her local Board where you can file a complaint. ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Tue Jun 19, 2012
James Graham answered:
You can save money to hire another realtor to represent you. The listing bokers duty is to get the seller the most money.
0 votes 16 answers Share Flag
Tue Apr 29, 2008
Martha McDonnell answered:
If this is truly your parking spot it would be specified in the DEED that you received at the closing. This is a simple question that your closing attorney can answer for you, especially if he did his or her due diligence before you went to contract. Again, if the spot came with the unit, it would be clearly defined in the deed and condo documents. If this spot ends up NOT belonging to you, it becomes a disclosure issue and I would say your attorney would be the best one to advise you! Martha McDonnell Coldwell Banker Summit New Jersey ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
1 2 3
Search Advice