Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Insurance in Seattle : Real Estate Advice

  • All1K
  • Local Info116
  • Home Buying484
  • Home Selling98
  • Market Conditions46

Activity 2
Thu Sep 6, 2012
alomost anyone thats licensed in Wasingtonn state can offer FHA loans
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Wed Mar 10, 2010
The Cascade Team Real Estate answered:
This is who I use. Mike Senger is a Broker, meaning he will shop the different companies for you and find you the best rate! Hope that helps!

HUB Northwest, LLC
Michael Senger
Office: (425) 489 - 2124
Cell: (425) 256 - 1411

"One phone call for all your insurance needs!"
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice