Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in Saratoga County : Real Estate Advice

  • All8
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying5
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 4
Sun Nov 24, 2013
Thomas McGroder, ABR, GRI, answered:
Hi Ed,

If you are interested in purchasing a foreclosure I can help, I sell quite a few foreclosures. Most of the foreclosures are entered into the MLS. You can also go to my website and search the MLS.
My company is Thomas J. Real Estate Inc, 518-863-4691, give us a call, we would be happy to assist you. ask for Tom or Sheila.
... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Sat Aug 28, 2010
Jason Bustelos answered:
Hi Jessica...
I do not see 5 Stewart listed for sale, but 39 Stewart is a piece of land, 60x120, with a asking price of $8,000.


Jason Bustelos; LREB
New York Realtor Group, LLC
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Jul 20, 2008
Don Tepper answered:
Get a lawyer who knows Zoning issues in the town...and one who's politically connected.

I suspect the town can revoke a certificate of occupancy. The first one may have been granted after the builder said that the perk and deep test were conducted, or there may be other issues at play. But towns revoke certificates of occupancy all the time. Usually it's because something has happened in the interim. In this case, if those items were required of the builder and were never done, the town probably is justified in its action. However, you need to get a lawyer to clarify matters for you and, if appropriate, fight the decision. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Nov 10, 2008
Pam Winterbauer answered:
Here is a link to a website that may help. Good luck.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice