Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

How To... in Santa Rosa County : Real Estate Advice

  • All5
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying4
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Tue Jul 20, 2010
Patrick Thies answered:
You may be referring to Section 8 voucher which is used to assist those that qualify with renting. If you are buying, ask your lender about FHA qualifications and programs that may help you. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
How To... in Popular Cities in Santa Rosa County