Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Tech Tips in Santa Cruz County : Real Estate Advice

  • All27
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying12
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Wed Sep 24, 2008
Sebastian Frey answered:
Hi Kimberly! This is a good question to ask the Santa Cruz county assessor, the phone number is (831) 454-2002 and I have put a link to their web site below. If you are on their web site, click on the "Description of Online Forms" link on the left, then, on that next page, click "Request for Reappraisal." Fill our that form and send it in and someone from the assessor's office will come out and re-appraise your property. I would think that getting rid of the other house would lower your assessed value, but perhaps by only a little bit - it could be that the small house had little value to begin with. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice