Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Sanger : Real Estate Advice

  • All26
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying9
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 8
Thu Apr 28, 2016
Dan Tabit answered:
You may be able to buy now. Meet with a local mortgage lender and discuss your options. There are different lending programs with varying amount of flexibility with people post foreclosure. Much will depend on your credit, income and assets since the foreclosure, but it it's worth looking into. ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Thu May 17, 2012
Rudy Quiroz answered:

What is the address of your home? Is it a short sale?

Call me or text me

0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Jan 31, 2012
Robert D Hughes answered:
Flower, good for you in wanting to purchase rather than rent. Interview a few agents and hire the one you believe has your best interest at heart. Also get pre-approved by a reputable/knowledgeable lender who should know the best available financing for you.

Many different programs out there. No credit is better than bad credit. Show utility bills paid on time, and and landlord referrence you can obtain should help your case.

Best of luck to you,

... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Jan 30, 2012
Robert Chomentowski answered:
Try Craiglist, this is the most common place.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Dec 7, 2011
Ryan Smith answered:
Hi Melissac,

You wold have to refi off the loan or qualify with the existing debt. Have a lender in your area review your situation and advise.

Good Luck!
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sat Aug 6, 2011
Shirley Bell answered:
Mon Jun 6, 2011
Bob Movin-On answered:
Most likely you will be liable for the deficiency non=recourse only applies to primary residence. Be hopeful some banks do not pursue deficiencies.

Good Luck
Bob Patrick
Buy a home after foreclosure expert ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Jun 7, 2013
Bill Eckler answered:
This is undoubtedly a question best referred to your attorney for their advice.

Good luck
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Sanger Zip Codes