Quality of Life in San Pedro : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Jim Chang, Real Estate Pro in Los Angeles, CA
Jim Chang answered:
I allowed my niece to move back into my condo (I own this)after she was thrown out of a sober living situation.
is she renting the whole unit or just a room?
0 votes Share Flag Thu Oct 30, 2014 Quality of Life in San Pedro
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Los Angeles County > San Pedro > Quality of Life in San Pedro
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer