Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Insurance in Salem : Real Estate Advice

  • All80
  • Local Info9
  • Home Buying14
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions4

Activity 2
Tue Jan 12, 2010
Andrew Adams answered:
Typically you don't have a seperate insurance policy on a condo, you may have to suppliment the insurance with an HO6 Policy (Walls in Coverage) which is around $200 annually.

your condo fee usually will cover the master insurance as well as the upkeep of the common areas. that fee can range a ton depending on the condo and ameneties. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Sep 25, 2009
Andrew Adams answered:
The condo association will likely have a master policy, covering the bulk of the condo. However you will need a walls in policy know as an HO6 Policy. Your best bet is likely taking with the insurance company that has the master policy. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Home Insurance in Salem Zip Codes