Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Round Lake : Real Estate Advice

  • All28
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying7
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 19
Tue Apr 16, 2013
The Michael Lescher Team answered:
I have not been through the home you mention but, to answer your question, yes, mold can kill someone, but the incidence is extremely rare. there are hundreds of types of mold and only a handful are toxic. While the health effects of mold shouldn't be ignored, most mold can be effectively mitigated. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sat Mar 23, 2013
Elona Hamilton answered:
Sun Feb 24, 2013
Coleen Grenier answered:
Looks like it's up and ready to rent? You shouldn't have a problem. Rental market very hot right now.
Looking to buy while you rent your current home?
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Wed Oct 31, 2012
James Tiernan & The Tiernan Group answered:
You certainly can let your attorney go, but the reality is that the attorney only knows what you and your realtor tell him. Your realtor is the one who made the error and your attorney is going to fix it for you, to protect your interests. That is their job. You need to trust your attorney and your realtor. If you do not, then you need to find people that you do trust, someone that earns your trust and respect.
I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have more questions.
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Sep 17, 2012
Coleen Grenier answered:
I show 6 properties in your price range.
Write or call me. Have you had your credit check done? When r you looking to occupy?
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Jul 31, 2012
Sidney asked:
Optional details about your qu

This question is about this property:
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sun Sep 23, 2012
John Walin answered:
Sorry to hear about your situation. Not sure about real estate law and tenant rights in Wisconsin. You need legal advice. I had an army family that got representation and advocacy. Check with your county of residence. If you are looking at Round lake, thats lake County dept of housing. If you have an enforceable and legal lease you have some rights. Best of luck! ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Sat Jun 2, 2012
Gary Geer answered:
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Sun Apr 29, 2012
Gary Geer answered:
Not sure what condo you are talking about in the Round Lake Area. Please provide more information so I can help answer your question.

All the best,

Gary Geer ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Feb 16, 2012
Terry Farnsworth answered:
Hi Swtness,

The short answer is - it really depends on the score. If you are in the 400-500's, it's going to be very challenging. You can qualify for some programs with scores in the low 600's, but I would call a mortgage broker to discuss your options. If you'd like some referrals/contact information of some that I trust, please feel free to contact me.

... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Thu Feb 2, 2012
Kay Phillips answered:
I can find you a rental for sure in that neighborhood. There is currently a bigger home for rent (around 3100 square feet) going for $1,800. Email me if you are interested. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Sep 23, 2011
John Walin answered:
Hi Kiki
Most builders will honor your request to be represented by an agent if you mention it before you go there. Call the sales office and lay out the scenario, most often they are happy to have a represented buyer and will not exclude your agent of choice if you are upfront about it. As for getting pre-approved, talk to a lender and they can run your numbers, credit scores, job history, debt to income ratios, etc. No reason to look at a property if you are not qualifying for a mortgage in these tough underwriting lender days.

If you like my answer, best answer me and a thunbs up, Thanks!!
... more
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Fri Feb 3, 2012
Tony Skaronea answered:
This is a great question! The best thing to do is take your question to the professional. Who will know the best about your options but a good loan officer. In your case a loan officer that offers VA loans. The great thing here is the 1st person you talk before going on your home purchase hunt is a loan officer. They will pull your credit and parents statistics. Then they will give you your pre-approval letter which you will need to accompany any offers you make in the future. This would be a great time to ask the loan officer about the cosign.
Call me if you want some assistance and recommendation on a loan officer and home hunt questions. Oh ya this 1st meet service the loan officer gives and pre- approval letter work is all FREE. There will be no charges unless you purchase a house. So Good Luck and Happy Home shopping
Tony Skaronea
... more
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Fri Jun 25, 2010
Anna M Brocco answered:
Any local agent can help you, contact any realty office(s) and inquire or contact any local Trulia contributor(s) directly and ask.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Apr 23, 2010
Dan Chase answered:
Yes, but they also usually believe in UFO's, the loch ness monster, and Elvis was seen at a local market 3 weeks ago looking like he did in 1973.
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Mon May 10, 2010
Dallas Texas answered:
You need review the contractual agreement with the attorney which provides the terms and conditions cancel representation

0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Mon Jan 18, 2010
Anna M Brocco answered:
Why not visit the school or contact the district directly--ask about test scores, special programs, etc. As far as safety information is concerned, your best source is the local police department--do some of your own homework to see if your level comfort can be reached--you'll thank yourself later as you will have heard all the information firsthand. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Jun 18, 2010
Scott Forcier answered:
A lease option may be an excellent option fo ryou as a seller, but will most likely not work in conjunction with HAP.

If you would like a referral to a local agent who is experienced in working with lease/purchase and lease/Option real estate transactions, please let me know. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sun May 23, 2010
Gary Geer answered:
Do you know anyone who is a Real Estate Agent? If you do contact them and find out who they know that lists and sells foreclosed homes. If you don't know anyone in the business, contact local Real Estate Offices and try to find out if anyone in the office lists and sells foreclosures. Then ask them to contact you if they need your service. ... more
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Round Lake Zip Codes