Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Rosemount : Real Estate Advice

  • All11
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 6
Fri Mar 15, 2013
Cameron Piper answered:
It depends on what is negotiated in the conract. In theory the buyer pays for all of it through the price of the house anyway. Go back and review the contract that was signed. If it is silent, the buyer and the builder should reach an agreement in writing.

Cameron Piper
Coldwell Banker Burnet
licensed MN Real Estate Broker
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Feb 21, 2013
Patty Frahm asked:
There is an auction coming up soon in Rosemount, MN, does anyone have an exact date and time and the location?
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Apr 16, 2013
Scott Godzyk answered:
Jen first if he was the sellers agents, unless you signed hiring him as a "dual agent" then he did not represent you, but did have the duty to disclose propertly. it will depend what it states on the seller disclosures and if they lied. you may want to check with a lawyer to get an opinion on what your rights are. If they lied about the pool and basement in writing you may have a case, Oral arguments are hard to prove, so check what is in writing. As far as a rental that is not a disclosable issue. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sun Aug 12, 2012
Elizabeth Fuller answered:
Yes, but the schedules vary, depending on your point of origination and destination. There are express busses to both Minneapolis and St. Paul and there may be some options for connecting to the current and coming light rail systems. Call or look on the website for the city, for the metropilian council and public transit should be listed. Liz 612-986-4105 ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Jan 27, 2014
Aaron Dickinson answered:
There is no specific answer because it is very case by case dependent. In many cases I've seen, the practical answer is whatever it takes to install waterproofing (drain tiling, rubber membranes, etc) and repair damaged finishes. Many houses have had water damage in the past... it is how you deal with it that makes the difference. ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Wed Mar 26, 2014
Adam Duckwall answered:
I have done several of these transactions with my own clients using a loan officer from Wells Fargo who specializes in these. His name is Jerry Fancher and his email is: You could also call him at 612-386-4367. Perhaps he could help you, or at least point you to someone who could. I actually found Jerry by having him recommended by the loan officer that I usually work with when I was asking the same question that you are now. I truly believe that with any loan, but especially with niche programs like the 203k, it is more about the loan officer's knowledge and tenacity, than the particular institution they might be affiliated with. Some loan officers like doing these, and other don't. Some are good at doing them, and other fumble. That is what I've found.
... more
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Rosemount Zip Codes