Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Rentals in Riverside : Real Estate Advice

  • All540
  • Local Info24
  • Home Buying193
  • Home Selling23
  • Market Conditions15

Activity 4
Sat Mar 30, 2013
Michael Cheng answered:
It depends on the lease terms. Generally, residential properties are rented with gross leases that include property tax in the rent.
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Tue May 14, 2013
Jim Olive answered:
I would start with a realtor, who will have the tools to check this out and help you avoid scams, which there seem to be far too many of these of luck.
0 votes 14 answers Share Flag
Tue May 14, 2013
Miekeba Jones answered:
Hi Stephani,

I know a lender that recommends a credit repairer who writes letters to have items removed. Have you found a new home? I am happy to help.
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Tue May 25, 2010
Joseph Domino answered:
Putting a mailbox and permitting occupancy are two different things. You can talk with the Post Office about the address issue and mailbox/mail delivery. You will likely have to speak with the city/town/county (whomever is in charge of your zoning) about whether someone can legally live there. Living in or renting a unpermitted space could leave you open for liability should something go wrong. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice