Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Riverside : Real Estate Advice

  • All535
  • Local Info23
  • Home Buying193
  • Home Selling23
  • Market Conditions15

Activity 309
Wed Dec 18, 2013
Monika Smith answered:
Looking for better than a good agent, look no further! Please have your son, or you, give me a call. Congratulations on your son's pre-approval!
0 votes 16 answers Share Flag
Mon Apr 29, 2013
Tim Moore answered:
Go meet him and ask him to show you the property. If they can't or won't - RUN AWAY.
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Thu Apr 25, 2013
John Juarez answered:
Hi, Maria,

You need to provide more information or it will be impossible for anyone to provide an answer. What house are you inquiring about?

Can you supply a link?
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sun Mar 31, 2013
Brad Yzermans answered:

Are you wanting to find a $50,000 home and buy all cash?

Or are you suggesting you have $50,000 available for a down payment?

I would suggest you consider looking at Homepath properties and financing as an option, as well as traditional financing with 20-25% down payment.

Contact me if you have questions.
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Sat Mar 30, 2013
Michael Cheng answered:
It depends on the lease terms. Generally, residential properties are rented with gross leases that include property tax in the rent.
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Tue Apr 26, 2016
Leanne Austin answered:
Not sure if you have your own representation. I do hope that was the case. If so, you should contact that agent (the one representing you). If not, as you did not have representation, then you may want to seek the advice of a real estate attorney.
If it can be proven the the seller likely knew that there was a problem and did not disclose that fact, there could be recourse for you.
It is always imperative that a buyer has an agent representing them. When an inspector indicates any issue that could be detrimental to the structure, further investigation is always warranted. It would have been simple to request that the seller remove personal items so that the area could be inspected to your satisfaction.

Leanne Austin
Keller Williams
dre 01444578
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Sun May 17, 2015
Scott Godzyk answered:
Normally past due hoa fees are only passed onto the buyer in auction or in some short sale listings. You can always make an offer asking the seller pay all past due hoa fees and if they dont move onto a listing that will. ... more
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Tue Mar 5, 2013
Jory Blake answered:
Hi Nikki, it did sell in 9/2012.
The agent hasn't updated the Trulia listing yet.

Thank you,

Jory Blake
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Mon Feb 18, 2013
Thierry Abel answered:
All California Mortgage has just developped the "Keys on Time" Loan Purchase Program to ensure that pre-approved and qualified purchase transactions fund on or before the scheduled Close of Escrow date.

Provided the loan type and the property type qualify for this program, and provided that we receives all required documents within the allotted time frames detailed in the program guidelines ...WE GUARANTEE IT.

Do not loose to a "Cash" buyer anymore.

Contact us, find out how the "Keys on Time" program can benefit you and get pre-approved.


Thierry Abel
Senior Loan Consultant
All California Mortgage
A Division of APMC
P: (415) 464-8261
C: (415) 378-7508
F: (415) 464-2367
NMLS 304353 - DRE 01380701
... more
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Thu Jan 31, 2013
Tim Moore answered:
I am guessing that you don't have a Realtor helping you because they would be able to answer this question. I guess you have gone directly to the builder and that can sometimes be a problem, as you are now seeing. You should start thinking about a lawyer to check over your contract with the builder, ofter builders use a contract designed to protect them and not you, a Realtor would have helped prevent that.

Your terms are a bit confusing, you are the ones getting a loan approval, not the builder. What is your lender telling you? You need to be in constant contact with the lender to get the loan approved. The builder is saying that you will default (break the rules in the contract) if you can't close the loan by the date in the contract. These dates are often somewhat flexible, your lawyer can advise more on that when they read the contract. Most contracts say that if you can't get a loan then you get you deposit back, but a builders contract could have omitted that since they write them favoring them and not you. See the lawyer for advice.
... more
0 votes 13 answers Share Flag
Wed Jan 23, 2013
Craig Chastain answered:
Mon Jan 28, 2013
John Arendsen answered:
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Jan 11, 2013
Craig Chastain answered:
I am showing it is vacant, no mello roos, on septic and only considering cash or conventional offers.

Let me know if you would like to see it or make an offer?
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Sat Jan 5, 2013
Ron Thomas answered:
The GRANT deed conveys the ownership of the property without any LIENS.
The Quit Claim deed conveys that person's interest in the property; however much that might be.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sun May 17, 2015
Terry Farnsworth answered:
Your best course of action would be to contact an attorney for definitive advice. Real estate agents really shouldn't be giving out legal advice - even though some "may" know the answer... ... more
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Fri Aug 23, 2013
Jory Blake answered:
Yes, most people dont stay long in these homes.

Jory Blake
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Wed Dec 5, 2012
Lisa Buchanan Real Estate Group answered:
Hi EllenJ, if you send me the address I can send you a demographic report or you can go to and search for the property then you can review the report on our web site...I hope this helps and let us know if you have any other questions...

Thank you,

Lisa Buchanan Real Estate
(951) 757-2815
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Mon Apr 25, 2016
Lon Mapes answered:
That is a question for a real estate attorney. My personal professional opinion would that it would not cause a major issue. But again, I'm not an attorney so would need to defer to the experts on real estate law. ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Thu Dec 13, 2012
Gary Rubino answered:
Yes, I have one that is awesome, contact me directly for his contact information. Good Luck
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Tue Oct 23, 2012
Ysolette Nicoson answered:
Heather, The ultimate monthly payment would depend on the amount of money you put down and the amount of money you want to finance. In addition, it would be a rough estimate without knowing what your interest rate would be, as that can also affect the payment as will the number of years you get a loan for - either a 15 year of 30 year loan. If you would like to contact me - I can get you more specific answers that will be personal to you and not publicized on the internet. Feel free to reach me at 951-255-3110. Thank you! ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...
Search Advice