Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Rentals in Richmond : Real Estate Advice

  • All479
  • Local Info66
  • Home Buying132
  • Home Selling24
  • Market Conditions24

Activity 15
Tue Apr 23, 2013
Alison Hillman answered:
You can contact the listing agent who will be able to help you learn more about that specific property (and probably will know a lot about similar properties in the area). To find an agent, just click on the yellow button on the property's Trulia listing and you will be able to start a dialogue.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help with anything else. I am happy to be a resource for you. Good luck with the search!

Ali, Trulia Voices Community Manager
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Apr 13, 2013
Robin Adair answered:
Please contact me directly and I can get you all the information regarding West Richmond Neighborhoods, as well that fit your needs and wants best.

Contact me at:

Shea Adair
Gracious Living Realty

Please call, e-mail or text and I will submit to you all information needed.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Mon Mar 11, 2013
Jennifer Elliott answered:
As far as I can see it is still called Fern Tree, but let me look into it more...Please contact me at 434-247-1363, or
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Dec 5, 2012
Alison Hillman answered:

Looks like you have lots of great options:

Hope this gets your search started on the right foot!

Ali, Community Manager
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Oct 31, 2012
To Irate Anderson asked:
to find the schools assigned to that address. BEWARE due to new school additions, and subsequent zone changes, some neighborhoods may have a split whereby some children attend one eleme...
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sat Sep 1, 2012
Connie Mitchell answered:
You should have the option to make a few changes to protect yourself. Also ask the potential land lord questions. Are there specific ways to protect the pipes from freezing in the winter? Does he have the pipes insulated? The landlord should offer ways to safeguard such an occurrence.

Should you turn off the water at the meter when not in use during a freeze? Plumbing problems and broken windows; the tenant should only be responsible if those issues are caused by you (intentionally or by careless acts and/or neglect.

The neighbors kid chunking a baseball through the window should obviously not be your expense to repair. Backed up plumbing created by extended vacancy or plumbing issues in the past should not be your expense either.
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Sat Jul 14, 2012
Antwanet1006 answered:
Fri Mar 16, 2012
About to give away your big down payment? If you do not qualify for traditional financing today you may not in the future as well, it is a lot more complicated than you realize. Info in the link below may keep you from getting hurt, good luck, ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Tue Mar 13, 2012
Sean Craft answered:
I am a specialist in the Brookland Park neighborhood and also live there. I have renovated several homes and just sold one there this month. Would be happy to work with you if you have not found someone to do so yet.


Sean L Craft
804.338.3800 - mobile
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Mar 1, 2012
Vicky Chrisner answered:
Mon Jan 23, 2012
Shirldean Callis answered:
You stated you will probably rent but not for sure. If you want to buy, I could help you. Please let me know if you are buying or renting. Thanks
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Wed Jan 4, 2012
Lisa DeFrancesco answered:
Hi Charlotte,

I would be willing to help locate available rental properties for you. I would just need to know what budget you need to stay below. Contact me at 804-243-0057 or and we can get started.

I look forward to working with you ...

... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Wed Nov 2, 2011
Bill Coffey answered:
Hi Melanie!

I will help you if I can. What kind of professional help were you looking for? You can email me at, or call me at (804) 852-7195. Thanks!

0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Fri Mar 25, 2011
Alauren asked:
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Fri May 28, 2010
Michael Allen answered:

If you would like more information - you can email me

Mike Allen
Keller williams
804-591-3893 (O)
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice