Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Financing in Raynham : Real Estate Advice

  • All8
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Wed May 23, 2012
Michael Emery answered:
Your lender is the one that provides the HUD-1 to both you and your agent. Apparently there was some miscommunication or lapse of communication between your agent and your lender.

Be happy your HUD-1 is done and good luck on your closing. ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Financing in Raynham Zip Codes