Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Financing in Queen Creek : Real Estate Advice

  • All231
  • Local Info19
  • Home Buying86
  • Home Selling13
  • Market Conditions10

Activity 10
Mon Jul 21, 2014
Steffy Hristova answered:
There might be some comfort having the same company and if possible the same person within the company to sell your home.
However, your purchase in Queen Creek will be probably serviced best by somebody local who knows the area well. they can help you select a good realtor for Oceanside, too.
Please give me a call if you'd like to discuss it further.
Steffy Hristova, MBA, SFR, Realtor®
Tel: (480) 966-9353
... more
0 votes 13 answers Share Flag
Fri Aug 9, 2013
Rocky Dole answered:
I would suggest that you contact an attorney prior to not paying these fees. One thing that you will want to keep in mind is that HOA fees are generally considered to be personal liabilities rather than sticking with the property. This means if the home is sold or repossessed then you could still end up owing the HOA fees. ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Mon Nov 9, 2015
Brian Cardenas answered:
Jacqueline -

We can help. We can fund your USDA loan. Let me know if you'd like my help.

Brian Cardenas, Sr. Mortgage Banker
AmeriFirst Financial, Inc.
Mobile: 480.233.7897
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Tue Nov 10, 2015
Usda Loans answered:
Administrative Notice 4608 summarizes the guidance. You can read it here: .

USDA home loans are intended for modest housing and in-ground swimming pools are beyond the scope of the program. Therefore, the contributory value of the pool cited in the appraisal pool must be deducted from the total value before computing the maximum loan amount. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me at 888.851.1380 or ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Mon Dec 5, 2011
Ron Thomas answered:
I would guess they want your HOA Bill and your HOA statement:

They want to know how much you are paying and whether you are current; they don't want to go through this and have you lose the place to another Lien, debt, or Bankruptcy.

Ask your HOA for the papers, resend everything, and do it REGISTERED mail; they have a habit of losing papers.

Good luck and may God bless
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sat Aug 6, 2011
Tony McMahon answered:
It would be best to speak to your loan officer concerning the specific guidlines.
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Tue Dec 8, 2015
Jerry Sachs answered:
B of A is VERY slow in responding on a short sale. I have a customer who had his offer submitted in December and we don't have an answer yet. USDA loans are still funding but will be out of money by the end of April. If you hear somethin on your offer in the next couple of weeks it MAY be possible to still get it processed. Give me a call if you get your contract approved by BofA soon. I would be glad to see if we can "sneak it in".

Jerry Sachs, PrimeLending, 904-394-1396
... more
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Fri Sep 18, 2009
Roswell Moore, answered:
Hi Jrdador1,

HOA's generally do not lower the loan amount.

One reason an HOA could affect the loan amount would be if the lender required a questionnaire be completed by the HOA, such as a condo, for example. If the HOA did not meet the standards of the lender, the loan amount could be reduced to $0 in that the lender would not approve the loan.

Hope that helps,

Roswell Moore, CMPS
Certified Mortgage Planner
(480) 422-5095 Direct
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Aug 23, 2009
Stew Keene answered:

There are multiple options for down payment assistance (DPA) offered by the government primarily for 1st time home buyers that provide contributions toward down payments and closing costs.

You can find out information about the state program for down payment assistance at

For more information you can reach out to me so I can help you with this or if you need a lender to qualify you I can refer you to someone that can explain the finance programs.

All The Best,

Stew Keene
Signature Realty Group
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Wed Aug 26, 2009
James Wehner answered:
You can be gifted your 10% down payment, but their may be some tax implications for either you or the person gifting the money, so you may want to consult your tax accountant.
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice