Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Pulaski County : Real Estate Advice

  • All1
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 174
Thu Mar 21, 2013
Barb Roberts answered:
I would be happy to help you with that. Can you give me some more specifics on what you're looking for such as amount per month you are willing to pay, number of bedrooms, number of baths you need and any other details. That way I can send you specific listings to make it easier for you.

... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Nov 15, 2012
Tina Lam answered:
Those issues negatively affect property values in the area.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Oct 19, 2012
Daniel Alvarez answered:
Are you aware of the HAMP loan modification program?

If you were denied a HAMP loan modificaton then you'll likely qualify for HAFA (HAMP denial is a prerequisite in order to get accepted into this program). Ocwen is on the list of participants.

HAFA rundown:

1) You must first attempt to short sale the property for a minimum of 120 days before a deed in lieu
2) You will be granted up to $6,000 in relocation money regardless of whether you short sale the property or give the deed in lieu
3) The lender would have to waive any and all deficiencies.

Your best bet right now is to find a counseling agency on the website and have them work this file and get ocwen to play fair.

Good Luck. Please feel free to share any updates. I hope it works out for you.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Sep 21, 2012
Ron Thomas answered:
I prefer to be touched by a CARD or LETTER;
but this new generation does not believe in the Personal Touch.
So many kindnesses have been forgotten.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Sep 20, 2012
David Bolick answered:
Kim...with all due respect...that's not making a lot of sense. Are you saying you have financing lined up for $300,000 on a house that you want an investor to purchase for $60,000 or am I totally reading this wrong. I deal with a lot of Real Estate Investors but would need to understand what you're trying to accomplish here. Thanks. David ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Apr 17, 2013
David Bolick answered:
I'm not sure what you mean by "in conveyence"'s either Conveyed or Not Conveyed. When HUD forcloses on a home they get any and all occupants out long before they turn it over to a real estate agent to sell it. If it were occupied and owned by HUD, it would NOT be occupied...otherwise the occupant would be tresspassing and the agent would call the cops to have them arrested. If you want to provide me with any specifics like the Address, I can look up the status of ownership and sale status and assist you with a better answer. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Mar 4, 2013
Valenciarte2 answered:
I am seling my house; it´s in Otura, Granada Spain. If need descriptions, please writ to
Thank you
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Tue Sep 4, 2012
Jennifer Lamb answered:
I have been working with a family in Fort Smith whose primary income is SSI an they got qualified.
I can recommend an agent in you area if you email me and let me know what you are looking for and give me a little contact info do they can call you. My email is in the meantime contact your local bank or mortgage company an talk to them about your situation. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Aug 24, 2012
Lisa Kirk answered:
I suggest you check the City of Little Rock to obtain information on crime.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Aug 24, 2012
David Bolick answered:
Maywood, sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the County Value Assessment "excludes" such things that can be "repaired" as Roof, Paint, Plumbing and Interior Repairs. They say the value is the same as if it were fixed as far as they are concerned. Unfortunate and not fair and not realistic because obviously it would "sell" for less and most likely "appraise" for less by an independant appraiser. Part of the need for greed money on the part of every aspect of government...they either get you one way or another. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Nov 15, 2012
Alan May answered:
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Mon Aug 6, 2012
derouen.lexxy asked:
Sat Jan 26, 2013
Michael Cheng answered:
You would likely need to show 6-12 month worth of rent in savings to rent a house without a co-signer.
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Wed Aug 29, 2012
Christopher Pagli answered:
Hi, For street specific crime stats your best bet is to caontact the local police dept.

0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Jan 23, 2014
Ray Ellen answered:
The best source to answer this questions is the police department. Drop by or give them a call. They will be happy to help: 700 W Markham St, Little Rock, AR 72201 -- (501) 371-4621
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Jul 23, 2012
Amber Anderson asked:
I need to be close to the LDS Church that is on Quail run...cant go over 1200.oo a month. Can someone help me please
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Mon Aug 27, 2012
Mike Rushin answered:
Thank you for your inquiry regarding our rental properties.

You may preview our units at When you are on the site, you will click on Rentals, look for the green banners (For Lease) and click on View Detail for more information and pictures.

You may check out a key anytime before 3 PM Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday. There is a refundable key deposit of $25.00, and I will make a copy of your driver’s license. The key must be returned by 4 PM on the day you check it out.

My office is in the Plaza West Bldg. suite 670 (behind Park Plaza Mall). My phone number is 663-3419.

... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Wed Jul 25, 2012
Randy Sumbles answered:
Are you looking to value your home in Foxcroft or are you looking to buy in Foxcroft. If you are looking to value your home send me the address and I will do a Market Analysis.

Randy Sumbles
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sun Sep 8, 2013
Jonathan Porta answered:
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Search Advice