Home Selling in Port Richey : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Jeffery Lonas, Real Estate Pro in Clearwater Beach, FL
Jeffery Lonas answered:
My Mother would like to sell her house to me I live in Ny State and She lives IB Fl
Well if the house is currently listed with an agent you can contact that agent or find an agent to represent you in the transaction. If her home is not currently listed with an agent yo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 15, 2012 Home Selling in 34668
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Florida > Pasco County > Port Richey > Home Selling in Port Richey
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer