Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Tech Tips in Polk County : Real Estate Advice

  • All13
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying7
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Thu Feb 28, 2008
Lisa Hill answered:
What exactly is the zoning? Usually, the length of time for which a property can be rented is determined by the governing association IE: Home Owners Association or Condo Association. Your answer should be in those documents. The owner of the property should have a copy. If not, the owner would have to purchase a new set of docs. They typically cost between $25 and $30. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Jul 14, 2010
Bridgette Kostek, REALTOR, Coldwell Banker M. M. Parrish answered:
I searched the Polk County records based on the information you provided, but could not locate that address. Perhaps you made a transcription error? I have attached a link below which should provide what you are looking for. Give it a try. If you don't have any luck, re-post, and we'll see what we can do. Best of luck and happy hunting! ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice