Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Rental Basics in Plymouth : Real Estate Advice

  • All59
  • Local Info5
  • Home Buying15
  • Home Selling7
  • Market Conditions2

Activity 2
Mon Jul 23, 2012
Vipul Goel answered:
You can report it to Department of Commerce in Texas (Local office). They will crack the licensee working on property management and get things straightened out.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Aug 29, 2011
Brad Anderson answered:
Search Advice