Remodel & Renovate in Plaistow : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Scott Godzyk, Real Estate Pro in Manchester, NH
Scott Godzyk answered:
hello i live in new Hampshire i own 2 townhouses side by side so like someone to tell me if i can turn those townhouses into a single family thx
It depends if there are only 2 units in the association such as 2 condexes in one building. If you are in a large complex with more than 2 units you may need their permission as well as ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jan 28, 2012 Remodel & Renovate in 03865
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New Hampshire > Rockingham County > Plaistow > Remodel & Renovate in Plaistow
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer