Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Pennsylvania : Real Estate Advice

  • All539
  • Local Info16
  • Home Buying308
  • Home Selling58
  • Market Conditions8

Activity 9,326
Mon Jun 24, 2013
Suren Pogosov answered:

Give me a call and I’d be happy to help you with your rental.

Thank you.

Realtor, Sales Associate Selling in NJ & PA
Keller Williams Princeton & Delaware Valley Realty
Toll Free: (888)817-7383 Ext.1328 Cell: (347)782-2036
My web-site:
Search for your dream home by Features, Location, School district or listing number at:
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Thu Apr 11, 2013
Hello Rich Brunner,

I did call you back but now you are back asking questions that your lender cant or wont answer. You should call me back.

In order for part time income to be used you have to show that you have been at that job for over two years. It has to be on your tax returns and in

Alan Openshaw
Cornerstone Lending Inc
Southampton Pa 18966
215 953 0800
cell 267 992 7276
NMLS ID 143960
dependently verifiable with either a CPA letter or business license or some form of advertising.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Apr 11, 2013
Nick & Trudy Vandekar answered:
This house is under contract sold with multiple offers.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Apr 11, 2013
Rick Gambone answered:
yes you should find a local Realto to represent you in your search.

call me with any questions or assistance
Rick Gambone
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Thu Apr 11, 2013
allan erps,ABR,SFR answered:
At this time probably not but you should really talk to a Mortgage Broker to see if they can help you repair your credit.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Apr 11, 2013
TA answered:
depends on the address. Whats the hundred block Taiwo.

Tahsheem Aladean
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Apr 15, 2013
Don Sherman answered:
Hello Taiwo
I understand considering moving to any area is an important decision but fexeral law prohibits real estate agents from making comments about areas.Another point is one person will like an area & another person may not.It is a personal preference. I can suggest to go online & google Mayfair and you will see information about the area.You can also go to the Philadelphia police dept. website.
Please contact me regarding your real
estate needs.
I am a lifelonv resident of Philadelphia with 15 yrs fulltime experience in real estate.
Don Sherman
Century21 Advantage Gold-Castor
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sat Apr 13, 2013
Don Sherman answered:
Good evening,Audrey
You can purchase a 2 unit building with a regular FHA mortgage since you will be occupy one unit.Depending on income, you may be able to use a program to get you a 3.25% rate .
Please contact me to discuss specifics.
Don Sherman-SRES
Century21 Advantage Gold
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Sun Apr 14, 2013
Bonnie Wisniewski answered:
As Chestnut turns into Forsythe, it becomes harder to back out onto the street. I live in Carnegie, and to my knowledge there is nothing else at work.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Mon May 20, 2013
Alison Hillman answered:
Hi there-

Please take a look at the options listed here on Trulia:,PA/x_map/

Ali, Community manager
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Apr 10, 2013
Tai DeSa answered:
Hello Rosita -

The best way for you to get completely accurate information is to work with a real estate agent and have them setup a search for you at no charge in the lehigh valley MLS - that is where all of the information is added at the source - all other sites are just populated with what ever info they request via computer programming and/or in some cases if the agent pays for an upgraded account they can make changes to make sure the info is accurate - basically all other sites are here to advertise homes to the consumer and make money by charging real estate agents to connect to you - hope this helps. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Feb 9, 2017
Michelle Hallman answered:
I would be happy to let you know the current taxes on any home that you are looking at in Ridley Park. I do know of a home listed in Ridley Park and it is $125,000 and the taxes for tax year 2012 were $4522.00 I hope this helps. If you would like more information give me a call or email.


Michelle Hallman
Keller Williams Real Estate
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Apr 11, 2013
Cassandra M. Bickel answered:
Yes, of course. You will be responsible for getting all utilities turned on in your name. And each service company is going to charge an "activation" or "turn on" fee. Also be prepared to pay a deposit, especially if you havent had service with them before.

I have seen fees vary from $25-100 and deposits from $25-250. Some of the utilities may include water, electric, gas/propane, cable, internet, ect.

Good luck and congratulations.

Cassandra Bickel, REALTOR
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Wed Apr 10, 2013
Harry Stine answered:

There is many renters in the PGH area that will accept a chapter 7. Most renters or property owners are very much in the same position as someone with a chapter 7. i work with a few Property owners that have no issue accepting a chapter 7 bankruptcy discharge as long as the income and verifiable and your able to pay the rent. Please feel free to contact me if you need any help. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Apr 10, 2013
Keith Chennault answered:
Hello Carole,
please give Paulette @ realy Mark diamond group a call. her number is 6108032682, she may be able to help you.
Please tell her that
Keith Chennault from Realty Mark Cityscape gave you her number

Keith Chennault
realy Mark cityscape
1515 Market St
suite 705
Philadelphia PA 19102
215 583-7777
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Apr 9, 2013
Jennifer Geddes answered:
Congrats on your home search. I would be happy to discuss this property with you, if you are not already working with a Realtor.
Regarding the schools, I advise clients to utilize the info on trusted websites, such as the Philadelphia School website-below and linked on Trulia, as well as contact the local police department to get answers to your questions.
There are many school options in the area, public, private, and so on. For information on the public schools in Philadelphia, you can visit the website directly:
Again, if you need assistance with your home search, please feel free to contact me.

484-995-2155 cell
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Sep 18, 2013
Ron Thomas answered:
You probably don't!
But the Credit Companies are not working on Trulia; maybe you should be talking to them.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Tue Apr 9, 2013
Benny Smith answered:
Mon Jan 26, 2015
R. Eric Axelson answered:
Hi Malita, as soon as you have a property identified, or after you sign contracts. You need to have an address to give them. It only takes a few days to get, so you can wait until after you're sure the deal is going to go through. ... more
0 votes 12 answers Share Flag
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...
Search Advice