Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in Paradise Valley : Real Estate Advice

  • All30
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 2
Fri Jul 22, 2011
David - Appraiser answered:
You can go to the County Recorder site and research public records for a Notice of Trustees Sale recorded under the property owners name - document code N/TR SALE - and also research Cancellation Of Notice of Trustees Sale - document code C/N D/T ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Tue Feb 1, 2011
Tammy Medigovich answered:

If the property goes to Trustee Sale and is "purchased" by a bidder the property will be tranferred to the bidder by Trustees Deed. It is up to the new owner as to whether you can remain in the property or will be evicted. If the property reverts back to the Lender it is likely you will receive a notice of eviction so the Lender can list and sell the property. If possible, speak with the current owner regarding purchasing the property. This could be an easy process if it is not a short sale situation and you if can qualify for a new loan. You may find it helpful to consult with a real estate professional who can either help with the purchase or assist you finding another rental property.

I am happy to answer any questions.
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Foreclosure in Popular Paradise Valley Neighborhoods