Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in Palm Harbor : Real Estate Advice

  • All191
  • Local Info19
  • Home Buying45
  • Home Selling8
  • Market Conditions13

Activity 6
Thu Feb 14, 2013
Shanna Rogers answered:
Hi wightman88,

Get your attorney involved.

Shanna Rogers
SR Realty
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Tue Apr 18, 2017
Danielle Sharp answered:
If the mortgage isn't being paid then I would imagine that the bank retains the right to foreclose regardless of the estate status.

Not to sound like a broken record but you need legal counsel. Real estate licensees cannot give you legal advice. ... more
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Sat Aug 6, 2011
Linda S. Cefalu answered:
Fri Jan 14, 2011
Anna M Brocco answered:
Without much information--depends, how long has the mortgage not been order to best protect yourself and any other assets, consult with an attorney who specializes in real estate sooner rather than later--if you cannot afford one contact your local Legal Aid Society for a pro bono attorney--free--also most professionals do offer a free consultation. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Thu Oct 26, 2017
Vicky Whittier answered:
Unfortunately the answer is yes if the owner held a mortgage on the property. The bank can foreclose
on the estate. I would highly recommed that the family discuss their options with a real estate attorney
as soon as possible.

Best of luck on this issue.

... more
0 votes 21 answers Share Flag
Tue Aug 31, 2010
Odette Godin answered:
Nice talking to you. I'll send you listings via email and we'll get together at your convenience. 727-365-0245.
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Foreclosure in Palm Harbor Zip Codes