Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

How To... in Palm Bay : Real Estate Advice

  • All348
  • Local Info30
  • Home Buying84
  • Home Selling10
  • Market Conditions26

Activity 1
Thu Mar 26, 2009
P answered:
Come to the Office and we can help you
Century 21 Indian River Realty, 4120 Minton rd, Just North of Palm Bay Road on Minton
You can alos go to the Cleak Of Courts Office on eldron Blvd South of Bayside Blvd, The Building is on the right as the road goes from 4 lanes to 2 alnes.
If you do not have transportation call me and I will help you
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice