Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Overton : Real Estate Advice

  • All0
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Thu May 13, 2010
Mark Fleysher answered:
Hello Kimmy,

the HUD Document Package is something that you will obtain directly from the HOA; contact them direct and they will provide you all the information you need to obtain the package, including the cost and method of delivery; in the process of any sale where there is one or more HOA's, there will be packages that need to be purchased, transfer fees, and sometimes assessments and liens that you need to deal with.

I can help with any of your Las Vegas Real Estate needs or questions; feel free to contact me direct.

Search the Southern Nevada MLS live at


Mark Fleysher, MBA, Realtor
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice
Overton Zip Codes