Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in Oregon : Real Estate Advice

  • All4
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Wed Aug 25, 2010
Shel-lee Davis answered:
When selling distressed property, you want to work with someone who specializes in this area. They will have a group of investors they work with on a regular basis, contacts at the various lenders, and a wealth of other knowledge to make your home selling process go smoothly. Please contact me with some specifics about your situation and I see if I can refer you to someone in your area that can help you out. ... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Search Advice