Foreclosure in Orange County : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Craig Ballha…,  in Boise, ID
Craig Ballhagen answered:
deceased mother had mortgage in her name alone. boyfriend managed right before her death to have her add his
You need to seek legal advice from an attorney and no one else. You can start with you local dept of finance or local housing authority. Before you make things worse. know your right ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 12, 2009 Foreclosure in Orange County
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Virginia > Orange County > Foreclosure in Orange County
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer