Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

General Area in Oneida County : Real Estate Advice

  • All0
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Fri Jun 20, 2008
Susan Wesely answered:
Geri - Sounds like you've got a conflict going! As a real estate professional, I can't give legal advice, and this is definitely a legal question. However, I've attached a link to the Wikipedia description of property rights, which may give you an answes to your question, even if it doesn't resolve your dispute. You may want to talk with a mediator or an attorney. Good luck! ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice
General Area in Popular Cities in Oneida County